Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Payton Post Scrimmage August 8

NewOrleansSaints.comSaturday, August 08, 2009 - 5:45 PM

New Orleans Saints Head Coach Sean Payton's Post Scrimmage comments
Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chris Reis seems like he can make plays rushing the passer. Is he more than a special teams player?

“He’s obviously a guy who has been a core special teams player for us, but he’s also a safety and I think he’s probably had his best camp since he’s been here as a safety. He has a pretty good grasp of what they’re doing. He does a pretty good job with his disguise in coverage. He’s done some real good things. I know collectively you see it on tape. I’m encouraged with a player like that who gives you versatility and given you glimpses of it on tape.”

1 comment:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

What a nice thing to be able to post about Chris! That's so nice to read...