Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kelly's Wedding Shower in May

Back in May, Jesse's church in Baxter, TN and my parents' church in Brentwood, TN threw showers for Kelly and Jesse on the same day. Since it was a Sunday, I drove up to help out. They received so many gifts!!! Many that we from their registry, lots of duplicates, and some gifts that were not on their registry. I helped by writing down the gifts that they received, so Kelly could write thank you notes later. I think she is still writing thank you notes!

Jenny (Jesse's sister), Jesse, Kelly and Connie Dalton (Jesse's mom)

Jenny, Jesse, Kelly, Me and Michael
Yes, my 16 year old brother is taller than me!

Back Row: My mom and Aunt Karen (mom's sister)
Front Row: Kelly, Nanny (maternal grandmother) and Me

It was fun getting to meet Jesse's family and spend time with my family. It was especially good to see my Nanny at the shower.

No comments: