Right before Easter, Chris and I flew down to NOLA. He had an autograph signing, and our good friend from New Orleans, Jake Smith, was having his CD release party at the House of Blues. The concert was awesome! His new CD is amazing! Here is an article that ran in the Times Picayune the day of the concert:
http://www.nola.com/music/index.ssf/2010/04/jake_smiths_polished_pop_is_ro.html
Jake and his wife Allie were married last August, and they are expecting their first baby in July. It will be a girl, and they are going to call her Ava Kate!
http://www.nola.com/music/index.ssf/2010/04/jake_smiths_polished_pop_is_ro.html
Jake and his wife Allie were married last August, and they are expecting their first baby in July. It will be a girl, and they are going to call her Ava Kate!
1 comment:
Okay, you know I have to say this. But, I think Jake now owns the jumping crown. Did you see that picture of him? Are you all super human jumpers? Geez. Short people can't do that. I'm just jealous!!!!
Love the music!
Post a Comment