I do apologize for my non-blogging over the past two months. It isn't that I haven't had anything to share because we have definitely been busy! Some of my last posts were from Hawai'i...an amazing trip!! Since then, we have been in Colorado (with Gavin and Lindsay, our traveling buddies), the North GA Mountains, and New Orleans. Chris resigned with the Saints at the beginning of April. Preseason workouts began a few weeks later, so he has been commuting back and forth from New Orleans every week. Last week I spent a few days there...it was great catching up with friends! This past weekend was a crazy one...I'll save that story for a post of its own! Enjoy some pics from our travels, and some from us hanging out as a family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heee heee... I read your post and it said "resigned" and it took me a second to see that you were saying "signed again" rather than "stepping down"....never thought of that word having so many meanings. It's fun to see you guys loving life together!!!! I am glad that Chris gets to continue living out his dream!
Post a Comment