So, I went in to get a trim on New Year's Eve, but decided at the last minute to get a totally new look. I figured why not...New Year, New Look!! So I got 6 inches cut off...no that is not a typo, I said 6 inches.

It's about shoulder length (sorry not the best picture) with layers and a side swept bang. I actually really like it. It's a good change.

Here's a look at the back. It has lots of layers!
So now Chris and I have about the same length hair...actually he might be beating me.
3 comments:
I love it Michelle! Getting a new do is so much fun - and yeah, I believe Chris has you beat. If you put on a helmet I don't think you'd have as much hair coming out as he does! Love you!
I love the new 'do Michelle! Very pretty.
CUTE!
Post a Comment