Dog Day Afternoon is an event sponsored by the Louisiana Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA). It is held every year in Audubon Park in downtown New Orleans. There is a walk to raise money for the SPCA, live music, food, local animal loving vendors, obedience demonstrations and agility contests. After taking the dogs to The Levy, we walked over to the park for the event.
At the event, Chris and I ate some Cajun chicken pasta...very spicy. We bought Kolsch a new collar, black with gold embroidered Fleur De Lis. We also picked up some information on the new dog park that they are building in downtown New Orleans...it should be open later this year.
Kolsch saw his twin. Nick (he works for the Saints) and his wife Ellen have a boxer named Deuce...he looks a lot like Kolsch.
Tim and Mocha




3 comments:
Hey guys! I am testing this out so I can help Brian figure this all out! Love your pictures. Wish Sammie and Baby were that adventurous! Miss ya tons!
Looks like so much fun! Love the blog...keep it up!
I see that you are attending the Vineyard church in LA, I attended a Vineyard church while in college when I would come home and for the summer. What do you think
Post a Comment