Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This year, we used Shutterfly to create our Christmas card! I was extremely happy with how they turned out! Shutterfly had so many cards to choose from which made it easy to find one that fit our style! We were able to use a fun picture, and the quality turned out amazing! The checkout process was easy, and the cards arrived right on time. My only complaint is that we didn't receive enough envelopes. No worries, I found some. Overall, I would recommend Shutterfly for all of your photo projects!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Em said...

guys- We absolutely LOVE your christmas card and i was so sad that i didnt have your new address to send ours too this year! I was pretty hairbrained this christmas when i was addressing them and i kinda think i forgot a bunch of people while addressing im sorry but we hope you have a Merry Christmas and hope yall are doing great!

Katie B said...

that is an awesome Christmas picture!!! I love it!!! I can't remember if I sent y'all one of ours this year...I think I figured you were not even in Georgia, so I did not send it! Hope all is well..