I feel like I have been waiting for Christmas to come forever...thank goodness it's finally here! The day after Thanksgiving, I began decorating! Since we are renting a house we decided not to get a real tree, so we had to get creative!
The boys are ready for Christmas too! They have already gotten some toys from Nana (Stephanie). She was in town for the past 4 days. Most of the presents are gone...they have been shipped to family and friends.
I thought that since we were at the beach, we should use some shells for decorations. I boiled a few, painted them silver and hung them on the table top tree. I think they turned out beautiful!
Besides the Pensacola Beach ornament, we had the Tchoupitoulas ornament. It was the one we bought last year to remind of of where we spent Christmas!



1 comment:
I love your stocking holders :)
Looking forward to more posts from you guys back in Georgia!
Post a Comment