Friday, October 29, 2010

Proverbs 3:1-6

These past two weeks have given me a lot of time to read and pray. This afternoon as I was looking out our back window at the ocean, I was reminded of these words:

"My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight."

What an amazing amount of wisdom...thanks Solomon!
These verses have just given me such a feeling of peace!

Thank all of you for your prayers for us during all of this!

We love you!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

Ok...I didn't know all this had happened! I've wondered where you've been in the blog world...praying for you and chris!