Thursday, November 4, 2010

"This is the day the Lord has made...

...let us rejoice and be glad in it!"
Psalm 118:24

So because of these two furry guys, I am reminded every day to rejoice and be glad! It's funny, but no matter what is going on in my life, I have to laugh when I watch these two run and play. And now, especially since our playground is the beach, I laugh even harder.

This is maybe after a few throws. Sand gets all over their faces, but they don't care. Check out the sandy drool coming from Kolschie's face...so gross! They are waiting for me to throw the ball...the focus is so intense!

Tyger is probably the funniest. He has flipped over a few times trying to beat Kolsch to the ball. And when he gets tired, he just plops down in the sand...so funny!

Kolsch will play and play until I make him stop.

Most of the time Kolsch beats Ty to the ball, and then Ty will chase him and try to get it from him. No surprise, but Kolsch usually wins!

This is toward the end of playtime. Tyger has the ball for once.
This pic is taken from the back of the house...you can see the ocean just over the sand dune.

Just a little reminder that no matter what, we can rejoice and be glad everyday!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

They are in heaven! Love it!