Yesterday was my birthday, so last night Chris and I celebrated by going to dinner at Cuvee. Chris found it, and it was right by our house. We had a great dinner! They had a Christmas Eve menu, and everything was delicious!

Here we are in front of the restaurant after dinner.

For dessert I ordered this layered puff pastry/bittersweet chocolate cake. They wrote Happy Birthday in chocolate! It was awesome!
Chris brought me home some flowers yesterday when he came home from work...I love love love daisies!!!

For my birthday, Chris got me this crusted diamond fleur de lis key necklace...
...and he got me these crushed diamond hoop earrings. They are super sparkly!
So these are some random pics of our Christmas decorations.

This is the centerpiece on our dining room table.

Chris hung our Tchoupitoulas ornament on a Santa statue, so we call him "Tchoupitoulas Santa".

These are our stockings. They were hung over the fireplace, but we took them down to open the presents inside them last night.
I had a great birthday!!! Thanks, Bubs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment