The first Saturday that we were in South Africa, Gavin and Lindsay surprised us by taking us to a Cheetah Farm about 1 1/2 hours from JBay.

At one of the entrances to the farm were two zebras and this funny looking creature...I cannot remember what it is. It was so hot there!

One of the two month old lion cubs.

Their fur was so thick, so they were super hot! They would lay with their heads in their water bowl.

Carla, one of Gavin and Lindsay's friends from JBay, and Ola, the two year old cheetah. Carla drove us to the farm.

I loved Ola! She was so beautiful and sweet! Her purr sounded like a motor.

Lindsay and I with Ola. Can you believe that we were next to a cheetah?!? I still cannot believe it either...probably one of the coolest things I have ever done!
No comments:
Post a Comment