Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Friendly Faces at Ithemba...

We go to Ithemba every morning (Mon-Fri). The kids are unbelievable! You can't help but love each of them! It's amazing how easy it is to show Christ's love through hugs and smiles!
Here is one of the pics from last week. I wish I could post them all, but I took over 300!!! Ok, this will have to do for now because it is taking so long to upload them.

Chris is sitting inside the walls that surround Ithemba. Scooby is in his lap and Inga is to the left. The two children to the right have names that I cannot spell. They are eating snack by the playground. They love seeing us which is such an amazing feeling!

Ok, I'll try and post more pics soon. Hopefully I can put up some of the lion cubs and the cheetah. We miss you all and hope that you're doing well.

We love you!
Dankie for your prayers!!!

2 comments:

Laurin said...

Oh, Michelle, it looks like y'all are having so much fun and seeing God all over the place! Love you girl, and I want such a thorough rundown of the trip that it feels like I went too!

The Spann's said...

I love that picture! What an awesome trip you are having. I can't wait to hear all about it! Praying for you.