When my sister was in town a few weeks ago we went and bought a REAL Christmas Tree. It was our first Christmas tree together because last year we just decorated the fake palm tree that was in our apartment. We bought a 5 foot tall tree at a nearby lot and decorated it with silver and blue ornaments, white lights and silver beaded garland.

Look at our cute family picture...thanks, Kells! This should have been our Christmas card picture, but I had already ordered our Christmas cards...sometimes I get irritated at how organized I am.

We even put presents under our tree. I don't think you realize how excited I was and still am that we have a REAL Christmas tree. Ok, so it is a lot of work...watering it everyday and cleaning up the needles that fall, especially when the dogs sniff the tree...but it is well worth it!
1 comment:
"you're Christmas tree is weak"
-Jesse
The tree we got the other day in Indiana is 10 feet tall, haha! It is really tacky, though. I will have to show you pictures.
Post a Comment