Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Saints at the Georgia Dome

Ok, so I am officially the worst blog updater. I am just now posting pics from the Falcons game, which was on November 9th. We didn't beat the Falcons, but I had a great time. Our seats were on the 45-yard line, 5 rows back. So, the only reason that I'm posting these are because our seats were really good, and I was able to get some good pics.

Chris is adjusting his helmet before the opening kickoff.

After kickoff, Chris talks to Coach Mac, the Special Teams Coach, about the play.

Coach Mac and Chris

Even though it's blurry, I had to put this one up. Chris' response to the score. We ended up only losing by 14, which was lucky for us because it was ugly...just being honest.

Kelly, my sister, and I before the game

Stephanie, Chris' mom, and I before the game

Ashley Spann, my best friend from high school, and I before the game
Ashley and her husband Matt drove from Birmingham the day of the game. It was there first time seeing Chris play, and it was Matt's first NFL game ever. We had a great time.

Probably one of my favorite pics! If you look, Chris is to my left.

After the game, Chris talked with some of his old teammates. (Chris played preseason with the Falcons his first year.) Here he's talking to RB Jerious Norwood (#32).

Chris is talking with former UGA QB D.J. Shockley (#3).

Chris and Punter Michael Koenen (#9)

Post-game prayer

Chris and his dad after the game

Mike, Chris' older brother, Chris and his mom

The Happy Couple :)

No comments: