Thursday, May 15, 2008

Vacation in Fripp Island, SC

We were able to spend some time relaxing at Aunt Sara and Uncle Eddie's Beach House in Fripp Island, SC (near Hilton Head). The weather was gorgeous the entire time we were there! Chris and his mom stayed for the first 5 days, then my sister and her boyfriend came down for the next 5 days.

The house sits on a private beach with amazing views!

Kolsch and Nana (Chris' mom)

Kolsch and dad after a long day at the beach

Kolsch and mom (the sun was in my eyes)

Every morning Chris would take Kolsch to the beach to play ball.

He finally learned how to swim!!!

He loved swimming!!!


Once he was back on the shore, he would drop the ball and try and find it in the waves.

He also loved digging in the sand.


After playing, he would pass out on the deck!

Kolsch didn't want to have his picture taken.

Kelly, my sister, doesn't really like dogs, but Kolsch loves her!!!

Kelly and her boyfriend Jesse

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your mom gave me your blog address a while back and i am just now reading it. You two look so happy and i am so happy for you!!!
I'm like Kelly...not really a dog person, but I think Kolsch is adorable! =)

Carrie said...

(I'm with Kelly, too!) It's good to see how you're doing via the pictures and blog! I'm glad Sharon linked this off of hers.

Love,
Carrie